Are you looking for a new career path? Are you thinking about starting your own business? Do you want to build your own website or Blog?, Do you want to make money out of building websites without any coding knowledge? If that’s a “Yes, Yes,Yes Yes”, this WordPress website development training course is perfect for you
WordPress web design & development training is a 1(one) day hands-on course designed for delegates who want to learn to build their own website using WordPress the world’s favourite Content Management System (CMS) in just one day without any previous coding or programming knowledge! Most professional web developers now build their clients’ websites using WordPress. WordPress is used by many Fortune 500 companies for building their websites. Book now for this course!
What’s covered on the day?
- What is WordPress? The basics of how websites work and how WordPress can help.
- Fundamental concepts – what are themes, plugins and widgets?
- Setting up a WordPress site
- Publishing content to your website – how to add and amend content, adding links, images and more.
- Customising the look of your website – using themes and customising them to get the ‘look’ you want
- Adding new functions to your website by installing plugins
- Making your website ready for search engines – the importance of the title tag, using WordPress for SEO*, tracking your results using Google Analytics
- Integrating social media into your site – pulling in Facebook & Twitter feeds, posting from WordPress to social media
- Keeping WordPress safe – upgrades, security, passwords and spam, and many more tips to help you build, run and market your own website.
- One day of training at Chemline House, Plot C (7) Obasa Road, Off Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja- Lagos (10:30am – 6.00pm) – with no more than 20 delegates on each course
- An hour’s phone support in the 30 day period immediately following the course (worth N1, 500)
- Our inestimable ‘Building your WordPress Website in 1 Day’ training manual
What do I need to bring?
- A laptop that is WiFi enabled, Wireless broadband access is provided at training venue
- Your ideas for your new website. You don’t have to know exactly what you want to achieve with your site – the course will still help you – but to take full advantage of the day, have a think in advance about what pages you need, and what content you want to put on them.
We’ve set the following dates for March 2016 so far, more will follow:
- Wednesdays,2,9,16,23 &30 March 2016 & Saturdays, 5, 12, 19 March 2016
- 10:30am – 6:00pm each day.
- Plot C (7),Obasa Road,Chemline House, Behind Forte Oil(formerly AP Filling Station),Off Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja – Lagos, Nigeria
- The course will be led by Albert Imologomhe (B.Sc, M.Sc, M.B.A) Peter Albertson’s Limited Managing Director. Web Designer, SEO and IT Project Management expert.
What does it cost?
- N7.500.00 or N5,000.00 for Students and NYSC members with valid means of identification. Book early to avoid rush as we will not exceed the stipulated class size per training.
- Payment is made to our bank account: Diamond Bank Plc ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0059348385 ACCOUNT NAME: PETER ALBERTSON LIMITED
How do I book?
First you need to call +2349097258959 or +2348096552452 for seat reservation then,
- Download and complete the online booking form, scan and e-mail the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call +2349097258959, +2348096552452 alternatively, book via our Contact Us page on Peter Albertson Limited website at: www.peteralbertson-ng.com supplying all required information on the booking form.
Other available training formats?
Our WordPress training courses are also available in other formats: One-to-One intensive one day courses:These are popular because they can be tailored specifically to your own requirements.
If you prefer, we can come to your offices to teach a number of people and you’ll be charged our usual day training rate, plus expenses. This can be a standard course or a tailor built training.